Equipping Christ honoring churches with training and support for a variety of programs, curriculum, and special projects to minister to individuals and families affected by disability.
Sharing the Gospel with people affected by disability in Ohio and surrounding states, El Salvador and around the world.
Mobilizing volunteer Friends and churches to participate in exciting and rewarding ministries such as Family Retreats, Through the Roof church outreach, Wheels for the World, and Special Delivery (ministry to the institutionalized and homebound).
Providing resource referrals and assistance to individuals and families affected by disability.
Local programs including support groups, disability ministry workshops, fun and fellowship and more.
- Wheels for the World Sending the gift of mobility and the Gospel message worldwide.
- Family Retreats Retreats for families that live with disability.
- Television Series Each episode highlights God’s goodness in a world shattered by suffering.
- Radio Program Joni Eareckson Tada shares encouragement and Biblical insights.
- Christian Institute on Disability Higher education, ministry training, and Public Policy Center.
- Cause 4 Life, Global Missions & Internships Internships that provide ministry training with hands-on experience.
- Special Delivery Ministry A simple way to share the love of Christ with people affected by disability.
- International Outreach Heightening disability awareness and training worldwide.
- International Family Retreats Providing Christian retreats in other nations for families affected by disability.
- Team MED Outreaches addressing medical, dental, and rehabilitation issues.
- Total Access International outreach teams that focus on accessibility construction projects.
Joni and Friends Blog
- Prayers Needed this Weekend
Today is the first day of our International Family Retreat being held down in Peru – 26 special-needs families,…
- Pray for Our Military
Whenever we are in airports, we always encounter men and women in uniform, either heading home or heading out…
- Come Home With Us to Family Retreat!
Cathryn is a beautiful 21-year-old with a ready smile and a keen intellect. Her dad often serves as Camp…
- Prayers for Traveling Mercies
That’s Ken in the driver’s seat (with windshield wipers on) getting ready to start up the engine to head…
- Filming Today
We left Bryan College yesterday with full hearts and arrived last night in Chattanooga with great expectations for what…
- Wanna Know What Happens at Family Retreat?
FRIENDS! Volunteers are the heart of Family Retreat. What does it take to serve? A willing heart and a…
- Getting Ready to Speak
It’s just minutes before I wheel to the platform to speak to the students here at Bryan College –…
- You’re Invited to our Disability Ministry Summit!
I am so excited about a special event coming up in May – it’s our Through the Roof Disability…
- Cause 4 Life Web Series: An Answer to Prayer
In the latest episode of the Cause 4 Life Love. Heal. Defend. web series, Doreen and her daughter Veronica, a double-amputee,…
- “When God Squeezes Your Lemon”
I have been so blessed to read the many comments about my NRB message from friends on Facebook, my…